Sunday, December 27, 2009

A little Skitz!

Ok, I am definitely coming across a little skitzo--I had moved to the blog that was attached to our wedding site and now, I've moved back. I didn't like the blog over there, there weren't a lot of ways for me to decorate or design my own blog--besides, I feel at home here.

I feel like on here I can chit chat with everyone a bit more and trade comments and stuff like that way easier. When I went to our other blog I felt disconnected to the blogging community and so now that I am back on here I feel reconnected.

Anyways, hello everyone. I, yet again, am going to try the hardest possible to stay up to date on things here way better than I have been. So, here we go!

Holidays were fine, nothing to exciting, I came back home yesterday and I am psyched to be home. I love being in my little house with my kitties and my house around me. I have a week left...just one week left of break...that's so sad, but at the same time, the sooner I throw myself back into the fire the sooner I graduate (April 30!!). I definitely ready to be done.

As far as wedding stuff goes, there isn't too much I've done. We've book our ceremony/reception site, book our photographer and I've also tried on wedding gowns. I feel in love with a dress and I am going back down south in Jan or Feb to go back to the dress store. The store I'm shopping at is expected a new designer's line to arrive in early Jan so I'll go home and try on some of those gowns and if I don't like any than I am going to buy this fabulous dress! I would post more about it here, but Phillip logs in every once in a while and I want him to be completely in the dark when it comes to my dress. :)

I think that's about it. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, spent some fabulous time with family and are almost ready for 2010! A new year, I cannot wait. There are so many great things to come in 2010, I graduate nursing school, sit for my boards, get my first nursing job, am the MOH in my best friend's wedding, Phillip moves to GVille, and of course...we get married. Woo-hoo for 2010! :)

6 comments:

allison said...

I'm glad you're doing well. I hope you have a relaxing break.

Elle said...

you have a BIG year ahead of you! Glad you're back!!!!!!

LWLH said...

glad you had a great holiday...and yay for the wedding planning...i cant wait to start mine

Anonymous said...

Yay so glad you're back over here...I felt lost from you as well! Exciting on the dress! You graduate 2 weeks before me because my Christmas break is longer...maybe? I have 2 weeks left from tom. I, too, have been dress shopping, but only once...and now we've decided tp push the date back (not official with the venue yet...I have til 4/28/10 to push it back w.o. losing money so by then I'll know better when) B has A LOT of debt to pay off that I wasn't aware of until about a month ago...plus I want to get into an RN Residency Program and it'll be June-Dec 2010 so there's no way that if I got in we'd be able to honeymoon in Aug on our original date. I'm sad, but it'll be better for our marriage if we handle this crap before the wedding as opposed to fighting/stressing over finances afterwards! Anyways, after my novel...glad you're back!

Becca said...

YAY! I am glad you are back. I have missed you! The blog look is very pretty. I am so excited for you with the wedding. I can't wait to see all the pictures and hear all about it. Sounds like 2010 is going to be great for you!

Annie said...

welcome back!! i have missed you little lady!!
glad you had a great christmas!!
i look forward to following your wedding plans on here! :)
have a great week sweets!