Sunday, January 16, 2011

**Ceremony first**Yay for pictures**

I finally got my DVDs with all the pictures on them (I say finally and it wasn't even a month after the wedding, but I was just so anxious to get them). There are 1600 pictures, I know...woah! I am going to post my faves in different posts, starting tonight with the ceremony pictures. I hope you enjoy. Let me know your faves because I'm trying to narrow my 286 favorites down to 60 for our album. :)
























































5 comments:

sprinkles said...

Looks like a beautiful ceremony! I love that you included your dog in it too.

You look a lot like your mom.

redwhitebride said...

Lovely ceremony! Love your colors.

Becca said...

AGH!!! Just absolutely beautiful! You look stunning! You are really going to have a hard time deciding and unfortunately, I cannot help! There are just way too many good ones! I DO LOVE the one of you two looking at each other when walking back down the aisle together!

Katie said...

Wow. So beautiful, Meg! Love those colors, too!

Kar_:) said...

yeeei!! the wedding day!