Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



This is such a fun post, I think by jotting down what we love makes us more grateful for what we've got. We all need a little reminder.

{ONE}
I'm loving my hubby--as always. We spent last weekend in Cocoa Beach visiting my parents. On Sunday morning my parents headed to the gym and the hubby and I enjoyed a walk on the beach then a swim in the pool. I love spending time with him, he's my bestie.

Here is a picture of us on Cocoa Beach on Sunday.


{TWO}
I've had a a whole week off work--it has been heaven. I have slept in, enjoyed snuggling with my furkids, rearranged and spring cleaned my living room, went to a baseball game and just hung out. Ta-da...do I need to go back to work, do I really?

{THREE}
My Mama's birthday was Monday, I just adore my mom, happy birthday to her. I had such a good time finding her a birthday present. I mean it is hard to shop for a woman who has everything, so what did I do? I made a birthday basket. I started with a cute little wicker basket with a paw print on it (she can use it to hold the puppie's toys when she gets home), added a wonderfully soft throw blanket, a new tea cup, spiced chai tea from the spa I go to, as well as a new book and 3 little bookmarks--she was quite happy with her little surprise. :)

{FOUR}
Wild horses. Last week, the hubby and I went out for a hike on Paynes Prairie. Of course going hiking I definitely want to see some wild animals, well it got even better when we were within arm length of a wild horse mama and her baby. I was in HEAVEN! (The baby even decided he'd smile for me and my camera.)









{FIVE}
Lastly, I can't argue with this weather, neither could super. She enjoyed her head out the window the whole way from breakfast to PetSmart. Today the high is 80*, looks like I'll be heading out for a run. :)



I hope everyone has a wonderful hump day.



2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the last picture of the horse! She looks like she's growling! hehe

Lil' Woman said...

I've been loving this weather lately, now if it would only stay warm up north