Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rio



I went on a date to see Rio today. I loved it! It was so freaking cute! If you haven't seen it, run, don't walk to the nearest theater. :)

I got up this morning and I had a text message from Shelley (the mom of the family I nannied for before I was a nurse), it said that Jackson got hurt this morning and she finally got him calmed down and he excitedly said that he couldn't wait for me to pick him up today from school. She calmly said that she it wasn't today that I would be picking him up it would be next week (Shelley and her hubby will be in Costa Rica so I am watching the boys), well apparently he freaked ran to get the house phone and demanded that she call me at 6 AM this morning. Well lucky for me, she didn't call me, I just had this text when I woke up.

Clearly I couldn't let this little boy be so unhappy about his lack of Meg time, so I obliged the small child and picked him up from school today--he was my date to Rio. We both loved it. How freaking cute is he? I <3 him and I cannot wait to stay overnight with them from next Wednesday-Saturday!



I hope you all had a wonderful "hump" day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you imagine if he called!? so early! That's awesome that you get to babysit them. I love babysitting/sleeping over!

LWLH said...

What a cutie! :)



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q