Friday, January 6, 2012

11 weeks, Dec 26!

11 Weeks (Dec 26, 2011)
Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 11 Weeks

Size of baby: According to babycenter.com the baby is about the size of a fig. This is what babycenter.com has to say about Gummy Bear's journey:

How your baby's growing:
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 6lbs, as of my last OB appt 1 weeks ago. I feel like I've gained a heck of a lot more then that. I feel like a whale!

Maternity Clothes: Most of what I wear is not maternity besides the jeans but we are going to be buying a bit more maternity clothing in the near future because I am not fitting comfortably into non maternity stuff.

Gender: No idea--we'll find out on Feb 10. We do have names picked out for each sex!

Movement: Nope, not yet, but I'm excited for that to happen.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Sleep: Good, I'm really good at sleeping, lol.

Symptoms: My main symptom is my hyper sensitive gag reflex. If I cough I gag--it's disgusting!

Cravings: Nope not really. I like to eat, mainly comfort foods but no cravings as of yet.

Best Moment this week: Getting some maternity clothing and baby gifts for Christmas. This is going to be one spoiled baby!

What I am looking forward to: The main thing I am looking forward to is finding out the baby's sex, I can't wait to find out if it is a little girl or a boy!

Here are the pictures of little Jelly Bean and her/his incubator for the next 9 months:




No comments: