Sunday, April 20, 2008

And it goes on...

So today is Sunday, I wish they listed longer. I got up this morning, took they kids out and headed back to bed. I got up, ate breakfast and went on an interview. There is a woman looking for a nanny for Mondays and Tuesday for a month and it would be a nice source of extra income for me.

Anyways, I plan on heading to Borders for a little while to study, well I think I am going to. I am not sure, I don't really want to, but I do need to get some studying in. I want to do the study guide and the quiz again. I need to also get done all those hormone note cards tomorrow. I need to memorize them all. We'll see how well that goes.

Hopefully this week will be better than last week, I highly doubt it since I have 2 anatomy exams, a micro exam, a sociology exam due, as well as a chemistry exam...someone save me. I am also hoping that Phillip and I have a better week. I desperately need us to. I have a terrible feeling that if we do not pick it up this week it will be the end of us. We nearly broke up twice this weekend. I feel like it is all me that needs to change. He thinks I have a terrible opinion of him and whenever he does something stupid I turn it into a vicious attack on me when it is just a stupid mistake. I don't know how to change it, but if I don't he is going to leave - rightfully so. I am just at a loss as to what to do. Any suggestions would help.

So long for now...

No comments: