I figured I would do something fun before I update everyone. I know reading my blog must be depressing for you all since it is so depressing for me on a day to day basis. So here is my attempt at fun while Jackson eats his breakfast.
This is courtesy of my friend Sara, at domestically challenged.
Here's how it works: USE ONLY ONE WORD!
It's not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to use only one-word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? Charging.
2. Your hair? Ponytail.
3. Your mother? Fabulous.
4. Your father? Wonderful.
5. Your favorite food? Pizza.
6. Your dream last night? None.
7. Your favorite drink? Varies.
8. Your dream/goal? Success.
9. What room are you in? Kitchen.
10. Your hobby? Reading.
11. Your fear? Cancer.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married.
13. Where were you last night? Collins.
14. Something that you aren't? Artistic.
15. Muffins? Um...sure?
16. Wish list item? Purses.
17. Where did you grow up? Beach.
18. Last thing you did? Breakfast.
19. What are you wearing? PJs.
20. Your TV? Bachlorette.
21. Your pets? Love.
22. Friends? Keri.
23. Your life? Changing.
24. Your mood? Nostalgic.
25. Missing someone? Always.
26. Vehicle? Civic.
27. Something you are not wearing? Bra.
28. Your favorite store? Target.
29. Your favorite color? Pink/green.
30. When was the last time your laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Today.
32. Your best friend? Prince.
33. One place that I go over and over? School.
34. One person who emails me regularly? Nada.
35. Favorite place to eat? Moes.
I tag Annie, Shanna and Elle to do this fantastically distracting questionnaire. :)
Ok, I am going to throw a quick update about Grandpa Bob in here since I have seven year old eyes spying over my shoulder and there are still things that he doesn't know. The tumor is malignant with a terribly poor prognosis of 3 months without treatment and then there is an 11 month 50% survival rate with aggressive treatment. Pretty shitty indeed. Shelley and Bill got home around 1:30 this morning and I got a quick recap on everything that happened. The surgery went well, he is now up in the Neuro ICU and he'll probably be there for a few days. Shelley left for work around 7:30 and Bill came out of his room around 8:15. He took Cooper to school but before he did he gave Coop a big hug and then Robbie came out and he gave him a big hug and started to cry--it broke my heart. I am so sick of everyone around me dying.
Anyways, you always know you can turn to my blog for your depressing piece of news. :) Your welcome. I am going to try to throw up a post later this afternoon with pictures of cute little boys, that always makes people smile.
Springtime boho romance wedding inspiration
8 hours ago