Jenna is sponsoring an I Don't list via Mr. Linky. I rarely participate in these types of things but I think this one will be fun.
Here is my list of I don't(s):
1. I don't memorize well, this definitely makes nursing school tougher for me then for others; however, with that being said, I tend to understand majority of the information better then most. Since I don't memorize well in order for me to be able to do well on exams I have to thoroughly understand the material, I can't just memorize that a stroke is a blood clot or a vessel burst in the brain--I have to understand how clots form, where they come from, reasons the vessel walls weaken, etc. Whatever, I learn the material and do well.
2. I don't watch the news, I get 80% of my news from the Internet and probably 20% from Prince Phillip. He always knows what is going on in the world before I do, maybe it's because I spend more time reading blogs then reading CNN...hmm.
3. I don't trust people who don't like animals or people who animals don't like. I think that animals are able to see in to people souls, not in like a creepy I'm a freak kind of way, but more in a way of animals can sense a good person. Weird, maybe, but hasn't failed me yet--I just wish on more than one occasion that I listened to them rather than myself.
4. I don't drink coffee...I really don't do caffeine. Other nursing students swear by caffeine to get them through school, I guess I just run on a natural high. :)
5. I don't eat meat. No red meat, no chicken, no pork and no fish. I've been a vegetarian for a year and a half and really don't miss meat. I didn't eat much meat growing up so it wasn't like I cut a huge portion of my diet out.
That is about it...head over the Jenna's to play along if you'd like. :)
The Black Tux + Nordstrom = Happy Couples
16 hours ago