I am a mom to the most beautiful little boy, a wife to a wonderful Hubby, a fur mommy to a crew of fur babies and a pediatric oncology nurse to some of the best kiddos on the planet. Spending time with my family is the best thing in the world. I couldn't ask for anything more then what I have already been blessed with.
This is from my Dr. Pepper obsessed love Shanna--she is a fellow nursing student and completely understands what the roller coasters of nursing school is about!
I am supposed to post 5 obsessions I have!
1. Prince Phillip, he's my love! I am always texting him (even during lecture...whoops!). He's my lobster, if anyone watches Friends you get that. :)
2. Roman Noodle, oh my little Roman Noodle. He is my baby, I can say "where's Mama's baby?" He will come running from anywhere in the house. He's my chuch!
3. Nursing/science--I know that is totally geeky but it's true. I'll start talking to my lobster (lol! I crack myself up) about whatever and he'll say "Science Talk with Meghan!" Yeah, so he doesn't enjoy it as much as I do, but he is pretty tolerant and will listen for a while before he tunes me out.
4. Photography...I <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_3">dslr!) I think my favorite thing to take pictures of is kids and pets; however, I have taken some pretty cool pictures of still life which is really hard for me. Taking my photo classes at school opened up a completely different view through the lens. I started taking structured photography classes back in 2001 and have taken quite a few since then. I took 3 film classes before I started digital work--I miss the dark room though. At least digital is sooo much less expensive.
5. I am obsessed with being organized, it drives Phillip nuts! I never just wing things, I always have things scheduled. I like structure...I don't think there is anything wrong with this. I think being super organized is what keeps me successful--organization is here to stay! ;)
I tag anyone who hasn't done this award yet--I love all you guys!!