Sunday, March 8, 2009

Coconut Creek

I have finally made it down for Spring Break. It is nice to be home, it is nice to have no real responsibilities. Yesterday I got home, played with the neighbors new puppy (more on her later) then hung out with my parents. We didn't do anything exciting. I went to the grocery store with my mom, came home and wrote my OR paper, had Quiche for dinner and was asleep by 9:15. I am trying to finish Confessions of a Shopaholic so I can see the movie soon (since we all know how often I see movies).

Anyways, my parent's neighbors, the Gentiles, asked if Caity and I could watch sweet baby Bella while they went on vacation for 3 days and of course we said yes. Puppy sitting is a lot like babysitting in the respect of good birth control. It is super fun to have a puppy around and it is even better when you get to give them back. I just wanted to include a couple of pictures of Ms. Bella.


No comments:



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q