Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Test, what test?

Yeah, so I have a test at 0800. It is on...breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, vaginal cancer, vulvar cancer, testicular cancer, oral cancer, pancreatic cancer, gastric cancer, ingestion, cholelithiasis, GERD, PUD and pancreatitis. I am sure I am forgetting something, but whatever. You can tell since I am on here posting that I am really studying for this test. I am so DONE with school and I still have...394 days until graduation. :(

I feel like the little engine that could, I think I can, I think I can.

I went for a quick run today and I need to figure out how to step it up. I definitely want to increase my milage. I am not so concerned about my pace right now, but would rather jack up the milage...any tips? Let me hear them!

Anyways, Roman Noodle has a urinary tract infection poor little booger. I called the vet to have her write me a script for clavamox-got to love professional curtosy. It is a 14 day treatment with a pill with breakfast and a pill with dinner, at least he doesn't care about taking meds.

It's almost my birthday and we are doing something so freaking cool. I will keep it a secret (yeah like I can keep a secret) until I get home on Sunday night with pictures to do a posting. Other than that there isn't much else going on in my life, with the exception to all the cancers listed above as well as the G.I. stuff. (By the way, I have learned to stay far away from G.I. I don't want anything to do with any of that!) If you haven't taken a moment to look at my relay post (two down) please do and give me your opinions...I need creativity people!

No comments:



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q