Thursday, September 19, 2013

Brick Wall

Cancer is like a brick wall, you are going along positive up beat doing your thing then all of a sudden you hit a brick wall...a big, solid brick wall. Today was a brick wall day.

I went back to work last night and it was good until I got home sore and with my seroma bigger then it was the day before. I was looking at sarcoma stuff online and my heart was breaking. Sarcoma doesn't discriminate it ruins little baby's lives, it ruins lives of teenagers, young moms and dad and grandparents--shitty. Just one of those funky days. I hate reading about it and realizing so many children grow up without parents. Lucky for Colin I'm here to stay, just need to buck up, put on my big girl panties and have a better day tomorrow.

To leave on a better note, here are some pictures of my adorable babe from Monday!









3 comments:

Becca said...

I saw these pictures on Facebook and I felt so sad for him. Sad that he has no idea what his mommy is going through. You are right though, you are here to stay. Just a bump in the road but you've got this. Head up mama andstay off that Google!

sprinkles said...

Been super busy lately, so I haven't been able to stop by in awhile.

We all have our bad days. Just keep your chin up and don't let this stupid cancer bring you down. Otherwise it wins!

I know, easier said than done sometimes.

Keeping you in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Hi Meg! I actually was just reading up on your blog and had a quick question. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks~

Emily : )