I am a mom to the most beautiful little boy, a wife to a wonderful Hubby, a fur mommy to a crew of fur babies and a pediatric oncology nurse to some of the best kiddos on the planet. Spending time with my family is the best thing in the world. I couldn't ask for anything more then what I have already been blessed with.
So, it's almost wordless Wednesday, but I wanted to include my GiST--I'll make it short since it is supposed to be wordless.
1. That face above...seriously, how could that not make you smile.
2. Cooper randomly saying "I love you" to me today while he was playing on the couch. He isn't the touchy feely one in the family so it is nice to hear that especially since I am rarely around anymore.
3. All these crafty blogs inspiring the inner DIYer in me. I want to do projects!! Yay.
4. To find the silver lining in the clouds...Robbie getting a cast today. If he didn't then we wouldn't have gotten milkshakes from Steak and Shake today and it was wonderful!
5. That I got my butt out running again. I came across something not so pleasent on the run, but we'll pretend like I didn't. Besides that though, it was great to get out and sweat again, all you athletes know what I'm talking about.