It's Mommy's Day, happy mother's day to all you mommies out there. Being a mother probably the hardest and most rewarding job out there, clearly it isn't something I know personally (well after this last week it has been pretty personal), but it is something I know from looking around and well of course having a Mama on my own! I have all my fur kids besides we well except my Super who I will get back at sometime this week. I love being home in my bed. I love being in my home.
I start back in classes tomorrow...I'm trying to stay positive, but I just came down with Strep which sucks! Luckily my wonderful friend Meghan is bringing my some Amoxicillin tomorrow which is wonderful. Hopefully by Tuesday I'll be feeling better, though I would love to feel better tomorrow. It is that pain that when just swallowing your spit makes your eyes water. I hate it! This is my second time coming down with strep in 3 months! How is that even possible?!?
Well wrapping up this weekend was pretty terrible. I didn't get paid what I thought I would which really sucks. Don't get me wrong, it is more then I've had in my account, but I am sure everyone can understand what it is like to expect something and be disappointed. I made the mistake of counting my chickens before they hatched and in turn was disappointed. I really wanted to buy Phillip that Mac mini, clearly that is something I wont be able to do now since I have much less then I though. Blah, blah, blah, I'll spare you all the boring details, it just turned from what I was expecting to be a fabulous evening into a quite sucky one.
Now with all that negativity, let's hope into:
1. My mommy and all the other mommies out there. I am so thankful I grew up with such a wonderful role model as both as mother, wife and friend. Thanks mom!
2. Drugs, I cannot wait to get some Amoxicillin on board tomorrow...YES!
3. To be home in my own bed with my kitties. I am sure my babies have missed me, because in the 11 nights, I have been home in my bed 1 night!! Can you believe it?!? Now I feel like a terrible furmama.
4. An apparent cold front, I would love some relief from this unbearable 92* heat. I would kill for some thunderstorms, fingers crossed they will blow in soon.
5. ...is it bad that I can't think of a fifth thing to be grateful for?!? Probably. Did I mention I had a really crappy evening?!? Crap! I'll go with my Mom again, I'm extra grateful for her today, I'm allowed to be it's mother's day!
Spring boho wedding ideas
3 hours ago