Here it is:
I really like it, I think he did a wonderful job matching the pick of the ribbon to the pinks on the flowers. I really have to study so this is all I am really going to include in this post and of course, GiST.
1. Caity is getting Lily's shots today, so I am thankful that she is doing well and growing strong.
2. Notecards, I think I did that one just the other day, but with a test tomorrow...they are oh so helpful.
3. Babysitting, I just had Jodi call me and ask me to babysit for 3 different dates, on top of the two dates at the end of June she already asked me for. I need the money and doing a few hours here and there works for me and it is just a little extra in my pocket.
4. I don't think I posted this already, but I got a scholarship. I am a recipient of the Florance Smith Nursing scholarship. I get $900 in the fall and then $900 in the spring. I am so excited! Any money that I don't have to pay back is good money. :)
5. Lastly, for my loans...fingers crossed, it will be disbursed this week. I got something in the mail saying June 3, but this week would be lovely, since my loan account is basically non existant at this moment.
The Black Tux + Nordstrom = Happy Couples
16 hours ago