Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last long day

Today was our last long day of the summer classes. We were there from 0900-1530. It was pretty awful, but tomorrow we have lecture from 0900-1130 and then rehab orientation 1130-1230. Then that is it...what will I do with the whole afternoon off, I don't know, any ideas? I have been talking about taking Noodle to the beach sometime soon...maybe next Tuesday, I have Tuesday off and Super is still at Gail's maybe we'll wake up and head to the beach for the day. Perfect that sounds perfect!

Caity got home last night, well this morning at 0315...she was out for 12 hours straight, but it sounds like today went wonderful today, her first day with puppy Lily. She probably sent me a dozen pictures of her today, she's amazingly cute and Caity is such a proud mama! I am so happy for her. She really seems so excited to have her, I think this is going to be wonderful for her. I think it will enstill a sense of importance in her that I think she needs. Most of us know what it is like to have someone need us and for Caitlin this is the first time and I think it is/will be wonderful. I am trying to find a super cute present for her and baby Lily, the hunt is on. Any ideas?

I leave a week from tomorrow to go to Tennessee with Phillip and Noodle. I am so excited! I can't wait to spend that time with Phillip. I miss him so much, I can't wait to have 5 days...count them, 5 days with him, without work or responsibilities. I know we are going to be with his parents and their friends, but that is ok. I am also super excited to spend time with them, I just want to be able to see Wilson at his home in Tennesse before he passes away. This home has been his and Sherry's dream and it is very important to see him there with her...it will be special. We are also going to go on a scenic train ride, winery tour, white water rafting as well as to a Chattanooga Lookouts game. Can't wait...

GiST

1. We made it through hump day...it's almost Thursday--that means it is also Friday, which means I see Prince Phillip.

2. That being proactive is working for me. Today I got all the notecards done up today's lecture. I'll do today's and tomorrow's lectures notecards manyana.

3. That it thought about raining today...maybe tomorrow. It was cool enough though that I got to sit outside on the patio for about an hour this weekend with the Nood.

4. Lab. Lab today was great. I wasn't looking forward to going, but it was wonderful to get a big of a refresher, I needed it. We practiced, central line pushes, which was a new skill for us, but then we reviewed IV piggybacks, IV add-a-lines and then IV volutrols.

5. Animal crackers, I love them. I also bought a fabulous jar to keep them in. They look cute in it. Yum!!

No comments:



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q