Sunday, June 6, 2010

Baby Shower palooza

Yesterday I threw a baby shower for my fabulous friend Meghan. She is having a baby girl who is due on July 6. We decided to do a dessert themed shower and it seemed to be a hit. I also did some maternity pics of her--they aren't the best, but there are a few that came out ok. We will probably get together to try some more maternity pictures next week sometime. Anyways, here are some pictures from yesterday.















































6 comments:

Becca said...

YAY! I am so glad it turned out to be a hit! She is adorable and I sure do love the name they choose ;) The banner looks great!

sprinkles said...

Baby showers can be so fun!

I thought your pictures turned out great.

I like the name they chose too.

Anonymous said...

Aw you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I think the pics are great! The happiness is just radiating off of them! love it! I love the saying on the cake too!

allison said...

You're such a sweet friend. How cute is it that she has Aubrey on her tummy