Friday, June 18, 2010

Siggy

Just a quick update, I now have 3 interviews lined up for the beginning of the week. I have one Monday morning at 9:30 on a hem/onc (cancer) floor at NFRMC, then Tuesday I have one at noon at Shands on a med/surg/onc surg floor and then lastly at 3:00 at the rehab center. I don't usually freak out before interviews, but there are definitely nerves already for these. I think it is because I didn't get an offer from the other two floors I applied to through the school/shands thingy. I just keep telling myself I can do it. I have already gathered things that I need for the interview, my nursing license, my social security card, my basic life support card and my drivers license. I just want to make sure I have everything. I know I'm a bit early. ;)

I really thing that is all I've got for you for now. I mean I went from Wednesday having zero job prospects to having three interviews (good things come to those who wait...I guess). Nothing else going on this weekend, the furbabies and I are just chilling. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Holy crap, after about an hour I think I was able to get the signature thingy done! Did it work...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah I took a study break to post that. I'm reading through the Hurst Review book and then taking more practice ?s....ahhhh stress!

sprinkles said...

Wow, congrats! I wish I were so lucky!

~M~ said...

I know you will rock your interviews!! Keep us posted :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am so happy for you!! GOOD, no GREAT luck!

Becca said...

WOOHOO!!! I will pray for you tonight! I hope that your interviews are all fabulous and that you will be faced with the decision as to which one you will choose!!!
Best wishes girl!

Meeko Fabulous said...

Good luck dear! :)

LWLH said...

Good luck girl! :)
You'll do great!

vera said...

Good luck!! I know the perfect thing will come along for you!

wife.mom.nurse said...

Good Luck! Can't wait to hear where you will end up!