Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday!

Today was a great day. I woke up a little early cleaned up the house--there was a fair amount to do, cleaned the kitchen counters, emptied all the garbage, threw on a load of laundry, straightened up my bathroom and then cleaned myself up. I had to head to Shands' HR today to get all my pre employment paper work. Shands' HR office is in a fancy building nicknamed "The Glass House," this is why:



(I really need to find my camera, I'm sick of taking pictures with my stupid cell phone!)

Then I met the Hubs across the street at the hospital for lunch and we played a game of scrabble. After lunch I headed to Publix to pick up groceries, came home and now the hubby has dinner marinated in the fridge, what's for dinner tonight you ask? Jamaican Jerk Chicken, hope the Hubs likes it.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

6 comments:

Cole said...

Sounds like a lovely day!!

sprinkles said...

^^^Yes, it really does sound like a lovely day. Much more fun than mine since I spent it at school.

Unknown said...

seeing those palm trees in the picture? J.E.A.L.O.U.S!

Jillian said...

sounds like you have been quite productive!

Michelle Pixie said...

I love when dinner is ready at the end of the day with minimal prep work! I am all about making my meals in the morning. Sounds like you had a lovely Wednesday!!

LWLH said...

You were a busy little bee today! :)



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q