Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 4: Pic of the Bestie!

We'll go out of order!

I <3 my bestie--I have two of them. My bestie Keri who I met summer before I started high school and my little sister.

Here is my favorite pic of Keri. She was just married in May so it would be easy to post all those beautiful pictures of her, but I love this one (technically speaking this is a terrible picture, but I still <3 it):



I went up to visit her in Atlanta right after she moved into her new apartment--we had spent the WHOLE day unpacking and finally settled on the couch to watch a Sex and the City marathon. Fab evening.

Here is my favorite picture of the two of us together. It was taken in March at her bridal shower.



I <3 Keri.

Here is Caity, she is my little sister--I guess at 21 she is old enough for me to stop saying little and start saying younger, re do: she is my younger sister, 3 years to be more specific. Caity and I had a hard time getting along for a while, but things have gotten immensely better--thank goodness.

Here is my absolutely favorite picture of Caitlin. I took it a few spring breaks ago while I was home visiting, it is of her and my Mom's golden retriever Rummy.



I am trying to think of my favorite picture of us, hm...oh here we go, I found one I really like. This is from the Rascal Flatts concert 3 years ago. We had such a wonderful time this night (picture wise, we were both a little chunky for us then, but it was still a fun night):



TA-DA!


2 comments:

sprinkles said...

Great pictures! Is that your little chi sitting in Keri's lap?

I've always wished I had a sister to be close to.

LWLH said...

I'm lucky to have to older sister, they're my rocks for when things get hard.