Saturday, August 4, 2012

Too fast!

They grow too fast...way too fast. Tomorrow I go back to work, my 6 weeks home with my sweet bug are over and I am so sad about it. I hate the idea of having to leave him home with his Papa all night, I hate the idea that I have to come home and take care of him after working all night--I don't feel like I'll be as good of as Mom as he deserves (I hope I'm wrong on that one).

Being home with him has been amazing. I never thought I could love someone this much, when he hurts I physically hurt--he's my heart. We finished up my maternity leave with a bang, we brought the little bug to the beach for the first time, I loved bringing him there. I love that he is a second generation Floridian. :)

Here are his weekly pics from the last 6 weeks:









3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness Meg, he is so cute!

Becca said...

Oh my gracious! He is such a handsome little guy! I know you are hating having to return to work and not spend your days with his cute self! They do grow way too fast!

allison said...

Meg! He's beautiful!! I haven't been blogging for the past 2 months and missed his birth! So happy for you and your new addition!