Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finally Christmas is Done

I picked up the last of my Christmas presents today. I had taken pictures for Shelley and Bill (I do pictures for them every Christmas) and today I went and printed them. I had originally planned on making paper weights with each boys picture on them, but today I decided to put the pictures in frames. I just got 3 all black 5x7 friends and put one picture of each kid in them. Last year and the year before I did big picture pieces that they hung up on the wall--I didn't want to keep taking up wall space. I figured with these they can put it on their desk or book shelf or Shelley's dresser. They are supposed to break ground on a 1,000 sq ft. addition just after the new year and I figured I can do another set of pictures once we have more wall space.

Anyways, here are the pictures of the kids. My favorite this year is of Jackson, not just because he is the baby, but I think it is the best picture (you can click on them to see them larger).



These guys are such family to me--more so than most my extended family. As soon as they found out that Phillip and I got engaged she immediately wanted to throw us an engagement party. I thought the offer was super sweet. So...with this present all put together (it'll be wrapped up tomorrow) Christmas is officially over. :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

AWE! Those are such great photos. Such handsome little guys! I love the new blog look, it is adorable!

Jenna said...

I just had to say thank you for the sweet comment! =)