Sunday, July 18, 2010

Craziness!

Things around here have been going a mile a minute. I have finished orientation (thank God) and it was SO boring! I start my first day of work on the cancer floor on Wednesday and I am so excited. I love these patients and I click well with them. Hopefully I will be able to update a bit more often when I am working only 3 days a week.

Everything is going wonderfully with Meghan's baby Aubrey. She is beautiful. Finally Meghan and Aubrey have figured out a good feeding schedule and they are both getting some sleep. Phillip got to meet Aubrey for the first time yesterday and he of course thinks she is adorable. Seeing him with a baby makes me excited for us to have a family one day, he says 5 years and I say 4...we'll see. We both just want to be together as husband and wife with a little bit of money in our pockets before we become a family. We are both well aware that we will never have enough money to have a family or enough money to live ideally as we want to but we do want to get to do somethings together as a couple before bringing a little one into our lives.

Thank you for all your sweet comments on the pics from Aubrey's birth. I did some more pictures of her yesterday when we were over there and I thought I would add them up here.






































5 comments:

Cole said...

I'm so glad you like your new job!!

Little Aubrey is gorgeous!

Becca said...

I am so happy that your job is going well for you! I know you are just one fabulous nurse!

Enjoy the mess out of your married-couple-with-no-kids alone time!!

The pictures are all really beautiful!

~M~ said...

Great pictures!

The Laney Family said...

she is gorgeous...did you take these photos?

sprinkles said...

Great pictures. I love babies!

I gave you an award, stop by my blog to pick it up!