Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Check In

I have been such a bad blogger lately and for that I am aware. I have been coming down off the wedding high and adjusting to life as a wifey, life as a nurse, life just living--it is different when you step back to notice everything going on without you.

I have currently been really focused on remodeling. Recently, I have refinished an old TV stand, painted the bathroom ceiling and walls and replanted the front yard. We've been busy. I have been making lots of stops at Good Will and checking out what they have available for me to transform. I also went to an antique store on Monday and picked up some stuff for the Hub's bathroom. I need to post pictures up of everything (soon).

Other than that, not too much has been going on here. I definitely have baby fever which I am supressing because I am very logical and logic tells me that now is not the time to have a baby, I've got other stuff to do. In a few years we'll get to be parents, and guess what? We will be parents from that day forward, so I am trying to enjoy the time I have with my wonderful hubby, just the two of us.

How is everyone else doing?

No comments: