Monday, August 1, 2011

It's you, it's you, you make me sing.

I know I am not one have a mushy blog--that's just not me, but heads up, this is a mushy post.

For whatever reason I am feeling compelled to write about what a fantastic husband I have and a how truly blessed I am. This man wakes up everyday and thinks to himself what can he do to make my day better--that is just incredible. He is so selfless and I do not know what I did to deserve such a wonderful individual, because I can honestly say that I am not nearly as selfless as he is. I just honestly feel I am so blessed to wake up next to this incredible man day in and day out, he is my everything.









































5 comments:

P! said...

Aw, how nice! There are times I feel compelled to shout my love from a rooftop (or blog post) too. Very sweet and those pictures are great! It's always nice to hear that there are women out there who are appreciative of their husbands. Good for you! :)

sprinkles said...

Sounds like you snagged a good one!

Becca said...

AWE! That is so sweet! You are right, you are so incredibly blessed to have such an awesome man standing by your side BUT he is pretty darn lucky too to have you!!!

LWLH said...

That's so sweet, you guys are a beautiful couple! :)

Unknown said...

aww this is so sweet! I hope Phil gets to read it :)