Friday, March 6, 2009

Quick, quick, quick!

I am going to just post a quick update and will post more later on since it's SPRING BREAK!

Last night I went to the digital photography meeting, it went well. March's assignment is "Nightlife," I posted a few shots up from NYC. (They are ordered from my least favorite to my most favorite.) I have every intention of shooting some nightlife stuff when I am home on break. My camera will not feel neglected after this week.












Today I had my OR rotation. I thought it was pretty boring, but I guess it isn't for everyone. I saw two total knee replacements, it is definitely a brutal surgery. Note to self (or all of you), avoid having a total knee replacement if at all possible. It was an excruciatingly long day, I couldn't sleep last night, but up for about an hour at 4 something and then my alarm went off at 0600. I went through the normal routine, including a bagel stop, and headed to the hospital. I was there from 0730 until 1500 when I got out early. The nurse I worked with today wasn't thrilled to have a nursing student at first, but she warmed up to me (thank God, could you imagine a 7 and a half hour day with someone who wanted nothing to do with you?). After that it was a mess, getting to PetSmart to get my cat food, to head home to pick up the dogs and feed the cats, to then head back to PetSmart to drop off the Super and get on the road. I didn't get to Orlando until 2030. I sat in traffic for who knows how long because I was bright enough to decide to leave GVille the same day everyone else left for Spring Break...not so smart.

Anyways, I'm here. All is good, I am heading down to South Florida tomorrow morning sometime and will enjoy a very nice week with my family.

No comments:



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q