Sunday, March 1, 2009

Failed...

So I failed at the posting 3 times a week, but at first you don't succeed try, try again. And that is what I will do. This last week or so has been something out of a horror story. Last week, I had lecture Monday, lecture and check off Tuesday and then a test Wednesday. Well I passed my check off on IV meds, but then got a 78 on the test. I was so upset about that; however, I have heard now that the class average was a 66...I guess I'll consider myself lucky and take the 78. I think it is assinine that the class average is so low and there is no curve or no questions thrown away. When the average is that low, it is a reflection on the teacher...of course that is just my opinion.

On Thursday I had clinicals, which consisted of yet another NPR, so I left the hospital about 1900 and worked on my NPR until 2300--then was back at the hospital at 0645 on Friday. I haven't worked anymore on my NPR since last Thursday night and will obviously have to complete that this evening. Stupid school. I have 2 days of lecture, 1 NPR, 1 sim lab, 1 lab (wound care), an AA meeting followed with an AA paper, MOW followed with a MOW paper and then my OR rotation, and you guessed it, followed with an OR paper-yes, it looks like a week from hell, and it pretty much is, but then on Friday right after the OR I am dropping Super off with Gail and heading to Orlando for the night. Then on Saturday morning bright and early I am finishing my drive to Fort Lauderdale where Roman and I will stay a whole week, well that is the plan. I will miss the kitties and Super, but I haven't gotten a break since before nursing school started because of everything with Wilson. I fully intend on collecting a bunch of novels and just laying around, possibly on the beach, with my Roman and my books.

I have another stupid test on Wednesday when I get back from break and a paper due that Tuesday I get back, but will get to that eventually. I will probably write the paper the begining of the week and then start studying for the test the later half of the week, but it just sucks. It sucks that I have to study and do school work on my Spring break, but there is nothing I can do about this. I only have 1 year 2 months and 3 days until graduation...please make it go by as fast as possible.

I'm going to get off the computer, let the kids out back to potty and then take a nap because it is Sunday and I can. God bless the weekend.

No comments:



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q