Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Done!

I finished my nursing home rotation today. Believe it or not, I had a good day today. Apparently the patient I had was an agoraphobic (she fears going out in public places) and hasn't left her room in a few weeks and today, I got her to come to arts and crafts. She had a great time. I like seeing people improve, it makes me feel like I am doing well. My patient asked me if I could stay longer or if I was coming back tomorrow, I had to tell her "no." Telling her no actually made me feel sad because I was her to continue to improve--hopefully someone else will figure out how to break through with her. I am an A student in the clinical setting but a B student with the books. I wish I could figure out how to get an A on these stupid tests!

I picked up the pics for Nood's (as Shanna pointed out not everyone know's who that is, it is Roman Noodle's nick name) scrapbook and bought an 8.5x11 scrapbook. I was in the store and looked at the 8x8 and I realized that I wouldn't be able to journal anything so I stepped it up a notch! I was planning on doing one separate for Nood and one seperate for Super (Super Sadie is my other dog, she is a Saint Bernard) but looking through all of Super's pictures I just don't have enough for an entire album. Sadie is afraid of the camera (I know, quite strange) so I think I am just going to do a puppy album and a kitty album.

I planned on coming home tonight and working on my paper or studying and I haven't...whoops. I think I am going to go try to spend the next hour or so working on that paper, I just want to finish the damn thing! Tomorrow I have a 2 hour break between rehab and watching the boys and I think I am going to go try to finish up my note cards for Monday's test. Ah!! So much school not enough play time. T-minus 21 days until my 2 month summer break, I can almost taste the freedom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finished that!!! Thanks for the clarification dedicated to me haha! Do you like RN a lot or you just liked that name? Ha I named my baby Paris and everyone always says Hilton? I'm like oh yeah!!! Glad I'm not the only one who finds everything possible to do to put off studying! BTW, studying is a combo of student & dying....I had never heard that til nursing school!



Through The Roses


Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Studio Q